- Cloud advisory services establish the foundation for your cloud initiative by studying your current environment in detail and identifying the most suitable applications for migration.
- Cloud application services guide you through designing, deploying and testing your cloud environment once you identify opportunities for cloud migration.
- Software as a Service enablement services reduce the risks inherent in unfamiliar areas of development and speed time to market with a range of consulting services.
- Cloud maintenance and operation services define, automate and manage the complexities of your cloud-based environment to keep your applications performing smoothly.
- Cloud infrastructure and platform services build out and integrate physical and cloud systems and manage, monitor, test and supply customer support.
- Track and optimize provisioned resources and usage.
- Optimize application availability and performance.
- Manage backup and disaster recovery processes.
- Reduce costs and free support staff.
M-FORCE Testing help companies with its comprehensive set of testing to deliver high quality application within agreed frame time. Our testing methodologies & solutions are an integrated part software development life cycle. It not only helps large organizations to cut cost associated with development & testing activities predictable and improved quality levels. We provide end-to end-to-end testing service to ensure that customer application perform to their define specifications.
- Functional Testing : We check for the correct functionality of the application and ensure what it is exactly supposed to do.
- Regression Testing : It is imperative to ensure that all application modifications behave as intended and ensure that bugs are identified at the development stage itself.
- Component Testing : It is quite crucial to check if subsystem components are complying with specifications.
- Risk-Based Testing : Critical business functions are checked and ensured that they perform as per specification and business needs.
- Test Automation : Automated testing not only speeds up the testing process but offer faster test cycles. We are committed to cut cost by identifying right testing tools for the right processes. Are efforts are focused towards doing the right analysis and determine the best testing solution that will produce greatest results. Even though we have very well-defined manual testing process, but automated testing makes its mark in regression testing and this helps us to achieve strict deadlines and deliver quality software that meets stringent quality requirements.
- Performance Testing : Thorough requirement analysis is always the key to success for any application development initiative. We always begin our performance-testing projects keeping in mind the total requirement specification. We work on the detailed plan to optimize performance and fine tune the application's performance environment. We create detailed workload models and create authentic scenarios for volume tests, stress tests, as well as load, spike, and endurance tests. Aspects like the application's load and usage, application's limits, maximum concurrent users are areas which we cover extensively to understand the performance tuning requirements and develop the plan to anticipate bottlenecks, identify gaps in non-function requirements and the possible future needs of the application.